Wednesday, July 22, 2009
It's My First Time
I have been thinking about starting a blog for the longest time. However, the main thing that has stopped me from doing so is the fact that...well, I'm not sure anyone wants to hear (or read) what I have to say. Oh and also, I don't think I'm a very good writer. But here I am, searching the Internet for cute blog layouts and banners. I'm hoping I can use this blog as a release. You see, I currently work at a thankless, stressful job which I am forced to stay at because the job market sucks right now and there are no good, exciting job openings in Birmingham, Alabama (at least not that I know of). I work as a support analyst for a software company. This is not what I saw myself doing...ever! This job sort of fell in my lap right after graduation. And since I was looking for my first "big girl job", I took it. Since working for this company, my job role has changed at least 3 different times, and I've only been here less than 2 years. I was doing the training for the company. I pretty much taught new and current users how to use the software. I loved doing that! I felt more in control and I talked to people when they first signed on...before they saw how crappy the software really is. But now that I am doing support, I get the angry people. The ones that have been using the software for long enough to realize whoever made it, has no idea how to run a business. Yeah...I get those people. Not fun. So anyway, I'm hoping that I can take my stress out on my blog. Now, I assure you I will not be bitching and complaining all the time. I mean...who wants to read that, right? I will just be talking about my loves: food, books, wine, Birmingham Alabama, fashion, social events...the usual stuff. I hope you enjoy reading my blogs. Hopefully, you'll learn a thing or two about yourself a long the way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Well I'm looking forward to reading your blog! Writing sometimes helps yo make us feel better. Hang in there it will get better. The economy want always be like this so you want always be at that job!
ReplyDeleteHang in there, Richard